Insert Smiley

Re: Insert Smiley

Postby makondo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:13 am

makondo wrote:srazzano,
about the numbering. Can you think of an easy way? For now, when you insert a new smiley, i add 'a', "b", etc. to previous number (like 29a, for instance) 'cause i don't want to renumber all 200+ urls. Any idea?
Last edited by makondo on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
makondo

Postby makondo » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:43 pm

That ^ + this button doesn't work when e10 is enabled. Nothing happens on click, no smiles menu shows.
makondo

Postby srazzano » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Working on it. I keep forgetting about e10s, because I use the Snagit screenshot app, which automatically disables it.
srazzano

Postby srazzano » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Try this Smiley button. Only requires a name and src along with a backslash at the end of the url (use existing ones as template) . I believe I fixed this button awhile back to work with e10s, can't remember.
Insert My Smiley
srazzano

Postby makondo » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:32 am

Trying it ... Ops! as soon as i clicked a smiley to insert here, i got this:

1.png
1.png (58.57 KiB) Viewed 948 times

I have multi-process disabled but enabled just to try this button and ... crashed, as you can see. So, i'd say don't bother until/if they'll ever fix e10. While i like it, there are still too many probs for me to bother using it. Hopefully in the future, when dust settles. I just wanted to let you know that there's a problem, cause e10 will eventually come down the pipe ... i think ...
BTW, despite what that crash thing above said, the tab did not restore. Just sayn'
makondo

Postby makondo » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:24 am

makondo wrote:srazzano,
about the numbering. Can you think of an easy way? For now, when you insert a new smiley, i add 'a', "b", etc. to previous number (like 29a, for instance) 'cause i don't want to renumber all 200+ urls. Any idea?
makondo

Postby BarbieBarb » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:24 am

REMOVE ORIGINAL NUMBERS
Paste list into Notepad++ and make a COLUMN rectangular selection over the first character of each line and then press DELETE.
To make a rectangular selection hold ALT and drag with left mouse button clicked.

This is my rectangle selection of the numbers column in darker grey
NOTEPAD ++ column selection.PNG
NOTEPAD ++ column selection.PNG (13.11 KiB) Viewed 934 times

RENUMBER:
In Notepad++ keep that selection or make new selection and go to Edit > Column Editor.
But this will only add numbers and no other symbol there.
NOTEPAD ++ numbering column editor.PNG
NOTEPAD ++ numbering column editor.PNG (12.16 KiB) Viewed 935 times

So BEST RENUMBERING is:
http://textmechanic.com/text-tools/nume ... each-line/
Fill in Prefix line such as # or keep empty
Suffix line such as . [and add a space after the .]
So this example numbering will add as:
#1.
BarbieBarb

Postby makondo » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 am

Thanks, seems like a lot of work either way. Using that online editor messes up just as much:
1<image item="1" name=
2<image item="2" name=

and it adds numbers to the menu itself. I don't want it. And it doesn't show tooltips any more, i don't like that either.
Thanks anyway!
makondo

Postby makondo » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 am

It's just never ends! ... Now menu of this button is broken:

1.png
1.png (79.08 KiB) Viewed 908 times

Suppose to be tidy square menu with small images ... Disabled all styles, didn't help. The only thing changed since yesterday was the Clear field button (you should post it, BTW), i disabled the script, didn't help either. WTF?!
It appears i was using it just a day ago, 31st. I uninstalled and installed from by backup (03.31), didn't help.
Any ideas what's going on?

EDIT: just tested in a clean profile - CB and this button only - the same! Must be Nightly broke the button.
makondo

Postby srazzano » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:15 am

Lot of issues with nightly right now. Waiting for a couple of more updates to see if it straightens out before digging into it.
I think between Nightly and CB, not reading the Help tab css. Also from Nightly, can not copy to clipboard from CB dropdown menu.
srazzano

PreviousNext

Return to Buttons made by forum users