[FIXED] CB broken on Firefox 48

Post information about bugs here

Re: [Fixed ext. attached] CB broken on Firefox 48

Postby antonglv » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:07 pm

trapper john wrote:@antonglv, with 0.0.5.8.8 is the base64 converting in 48.0 for you? I uploaded a png image but nothing happens.

No, it don't. Thank you for the bug report.

Odyseus wrote:By the way, when pressing the => Base64 button something does happen. It throws this error:
Code: Select all
NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_CONVERT_JS: Could not convert JavaScript argument arg 1 [cbICustomButtonsService.getChannel] CustomButtonsService.js:200:0

It's very useful note. Thank you. I was inobservant in the appointment of the argument's type.

srazzano wrote:In CustomButtonsService.js file, function ImageConverter (imageURL, id, topic)
Replace:
var cbs = Components. classes ["@xsms.nm.ru/custombuttons/cbservice;1"]. getService (Components. interfaces. cbICustomButtonsService);
this. channel = cbs. getChannel (imageURL, Components. interfaces. nsIContentPolicy. TYPE_IMAGE);

With:
var ios = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/network/io-service;1"].getService(Components.interfaces.nsIIOService);
this.channel = ios.newChannelFromURIWithLoadInfo(ios.newURI(imageURL, null, null), null);

Thanks you for the offered code. I'll do it in my own way, though: https://sourceforge.net/p/custombuttons/code/ci/3dbe6f3d32320c914d71547332919674a44ad46b/
antonglv
Site Admin

Re: [Fixed ext. attached] CB broken on Firefox 48

Postby makondo » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:43 pm

.5.8.9 - Thanks, Anton!
makondo

Previous

Return to Bug report